ScribbleLive is more than just a content marketing software company. We are a company that is committed to transforming the effectiveness of marketing through innovation.
We are the dominant player in the content marketing landscape and as we acquire new companies like Visually - and build new web and mobile products we need dynamic designers to create an enhanced user experience and develop our signature look and feel .
We are growing and looking for a second Senior UI/UX Designer who has a passion for creating amazing web and mobile experiences that are cutting edge yet intuitive. Someone with an eye for detail and excellent visual taste. Someone who can balance the creative with a deep understanding of usability principles and client-product interactions. We want a UI/UX Designer with equal strengths in technologies such as HTML5, CSS, and SaaS web applications. Someone guided by user-centric design and who can produce logical flows from one step to the next for the best user experience. We need a UI/UX designer who prioritizes ease-of-use, responsive, and instinctive layout in meeting the end user’s goals while optimizing how they interact with our products.
If you are looking to own, drive, and build the ultimate platform experience, to lead the design and development of beautiful product interfaces, and for international experience in an industry leader, this is the UI/UX role for you.
Here’s what you will do:
- Design. You will apply your extensive experience designing UX for SaaS applications to design intuitive interfaces, logical task work flows, and responsive layouts.
- Create. You will create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Defend. You will present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Test. You will spearhead end user testing, gathering feedback and applying changes as necessary.
- Champion. You will be the end user champion, focusing on optimizing how our clients and their end users experience our products.
- Get it done. You will execute all stages of all visual design. From converting business ideas to functional design. From concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Lead. You will lead UI/UX design efforts end to end.
- Collaborate. You will work closely with the ScribbleLive design team, product management and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Present. You will actively pitch and present designs to stakeholders and clients.
- Contribute. You will participate in brainstorming and planning meetings for new features and upgrades to existing features.
- Advocate. You will advocate for and deliver beautiful and intuitive designs that communicate clearly to users.
- Develop guidelines. You will establish and promote design guidelines and best practices.
- Streamline. You will work with our designers to maintain a cohesive design across all our products.
Here’s who you are:
- A well-balanced expert. You have the ideal combination of natural talent, graphic design (or related) training, excellent taste, and 5+ years hands on experience.
- A techie. You have designed SaaS-based enterprise application interfaces and have expertise in creating intuitive UX experiences.
- A tester. You believe in user-centric design and testing ideas and concepts at every stage.
- A lean operator. You have startup environment experience and an understanding of lean and minimum viable products.
- A visionary. You have a portfolio that demonstrates multiple styles, approaches, solutions and designs. You are not one-size-fits-all.
- A communicating all-star. You take the time to truly understand what is being asked of you, starting primarily with wanting to know what the purpose is.
- A problem-solver. You easily conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- A collaborator. You understand that designing is not a solo sport. You will work closely across teams to design amazing products that are loved by our users and help the company grow.
- An innovator. You will explore many different solutions using whiteboards, sketches and wireframes to come up with the best possible solution.
- A well-rounded presenter. You have experience with rapid prototyping, and presenting your ideas to stakeholders of all levels.
- A defender (but not defensive). You have the backbone to take the feedback and the constructive criticism. You need to defend your work, give and incorporate feedback.
Why join us?
Joining ScribbleLive now is an opportunity to build not just the brands of our impressive client list but your own brand. We will:
- Give you purpose and re-ignite your passion for growing teams, products, and brands.
- Inspire you to create the best user experience across multiple platforms with a global reach, for a company you can believe in.
- Enable you to work on a product that has a global influence on how the world reads and receives content, this is the company to invest your passion for purpose.
- Bring you to the leading edge of content and brand marketing technology.
- Empower you with knowledge, support, dynamic teams, incredible technology and the autonomy to push boundaries and innovate as we see fit.
At ScribbleLive we want to engage our clients with a live audience in the most unique and effective ways. And we want to be the ones to create new paths and build new connections. To that end, we need brilliant people who want to make an impact, make a difference, make a mark. If you want to accelerate your career in content marketing technology, join us.