ScribbleLive is looking for a creative and data-driven marketer to build and scale our content marketing efforts. ScribbleLive is the leading content marketing platform that is designed to help marketers make decisions with data, channel their creativity and deliver content effectively. We are trusted by over 800 leading brands, including RedBull, Oracle, American Express, ESPN, Bank of America, NBA and Visa
This is a key role for the company to help us take our content to the next level. You will be doing content marketing for a company that lives and breathes content marketing.This job is the perfect combination of strategy and hands-on execution for scale.
What you’ll do day to day:
- Develop a deep understanding of our space and buyer. Build a solid content marketing strategy that will position us as the key player in the market.
- Create world’s most amazing content. Identify key campaign themes and build various types of content (blog posts, infographics, ebooks, webinars etc.). Run integrated content marketing campaigns to drive brand awareness and new leads.
- Develop and own brand voice and tone. Make sure content meets our high editorial standards, reflects our voice & brand guidelines and provides benefits to our target audience and customers.
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI. Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
- Work with our sales, support and product teams to tap into opportunities for content creation. Be able to identify trends early on and build industry-leading content. Lead and drive an actively engaged editorial board.
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to distribute content and amplify across channels. Be ready to try out new things to get our content in front of new audiences.
What is needed to be successful:
- Amazing writing skills. You can write about anything and make it interesting, viral and informing to our audiences.
- Strategic mindset. You understand our customers, our space, and B2B marketing. You are able to build the content marketing strategy to enable our next phase of growth.
- Hands-on, get-it-done attitude. We are a start-up and we are looking for someone who is not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and get things done. You will produce content, build new integrated campaigns and scale existing programs.
- Creativity. You are ready to try new things and get our creativity to next level.
- Analytical thinking. You believe in data and relentlessly focus on ROI. You’ve managed a content marketing budget and are comfortable proving ROI through tracking, analytics and marketing automation tools.
- Great communicator. Your job is critical to our success and you are comfortable at communicating and sharing information internally and externally.
- Experience finding, managing and rallying a crew of freelancers (writers, designers, animators, etc.) who can go forth and create impactful content and can ensure a high standard of output.
- Love for the fast-paced, high-energy environment of a startup and want to be a part of building the future of content marketing!
Why you want this job:
- Impact to business. This is a high profile role and your job is key to our success. Our next phase of growth comes from the programs that you will build.
- Enormous potential for success. With this job you have the playing field to build and scale a content marketing team
- The talent you’ll meet. Our freelance professionals are some of the most talented in the world, and we take great pride in the amazing work they deliver to our clients.
- The team we’re building. We have a great team that works hard and has a lot of fun along the way. We will continue to pack the office with passionate, exceptionally talented people that believe in our vision and embody our values.
- Our impact. We're disrupting business models that have not changed in decades. We're building something special, and will bring a new level of talent to companies all over the globe.
***Please include samples of your work and briefly explain your contribution to each.
ScribbleLive makes it easier for businesses to drive results with content. It's the leading content marketing platform that brings together data insights, creativity, and effective process to empower marketers to predict what will be successful - and make it happen.
Make decisions with data: Put data at the center of your planning and decision making. Our platform uses data science to help you understand what’s important to your audience, how your brand is perceived, and what content works. With better data, you can start predict what will be successful and make it happen. .
Channel your creativity: Find new ways to develop outstanding content. Work with top creative talent to produce high-quality articles, videos, and infographics, or curate UGC and content from around the internet to keep your audience engaged.
Deliver content effectively: Manage the entire lifecycle of your content, increase transparency, and improve the efficiency of your team. Our platform keeps you strategically focused through everything you do, improves collaboration, and centralizes publishing.
ScribbleLive is trusted by over 800 leading brands, including RedBull, Oracle, American Express, ESPN, Bank of America, NBA and Visa.