ScribbleLive is more than just a content marketing software company. We’re committed to transforming the effectiveness of marketing through innovation. As the dominant player in the content marketing landscape, we’ve been busy building exciting new products and acquiring established brands like Visually to round out our product suite.
We’re growing and looking for a second in-house Senior UI/UX Designer who has a passion for creating amazing web experiences that are cutting edge yet intuitive. The ideal candidate should be comfortable envisioning an experience, then translating it into specific user-centric designs and interactions.
If you are looking to own, drive, and build the ultimate web platform experience for an industry leader, this is the UI/UX role for you.
Why join us?
Joining ScribbleLive is an opportunity to not only build the brands of our impressive client list but your own brand as well. You’ll play a key role in creating the best user experience for multiple products that have a global influence on how the world reads and receives content.
At ScribbleLive, we want to engage our clients with a live audience in the most unique and effective ways. We also want to be the ones to create new paths and build new connections. To that end, we need brilliant people who want to make an impact, make a difference and make a mark. If you want to accelerate your career in designing cutting edge technology, join us.
- Craft clean, highly usable design solutions for our SaaS products
- Create site maps, user flows, wire-frames, gorgeous mockups, amazing prototypes, and help implement your designs
- take ownership of the cross-platform user experience from start to finish
- Take a lead role in helping the team push the bounds of mobile design
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Business teams to understand user pain points, business goals and find elegant but practical solutions
- Research, ideate, and help envision the future of our products
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions for new features and upgrades to existing ones
- Support your design decisions with data, including user research, client feedback and quantitative metrics
- Present and communicate your designs to the team and to the greater organization (stakeholders, senior management)
- Lead and participate in user testing, gathering feedback, applying changes as necessary and interacting with our clients
- Work with our designers to maintain a cohesive design across all our products.
- 5+ years of work experience as a User Experience Designer
- Experience designing responsive web applications
- Ability to produce working or semi-functional prototypes using tools like Flinto, Framer, or Principle, and/or an ability to prototype directly in code
- Comprehensive understanding of applying the methodologies of user-centric interaction design and research to solve complex business problems
- Demonstrated track record creating innovative and engaging products, with proven skills in mentoring, presenting, inter-team partnership and effective communication
- Risk taking in design, pushing past the obvious, and making something customers love to use
- Formal education in Graphic Design, Interaction/UX Design, HCI or related field or equivalent professional experience within the design field
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator for generating wireframes, visual designs and specifications
- Catered lunch on Fridays
- Unlimited healthy snacks & drinks
- Top o the line computer hardware
- Competitive salaries
Please include a link to your online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centric design solutions and patterns, especially on mobile/tablet.
Experience in startup / agile environments
An understanding of lean and minimum viable products
Personal side projects with live examples
Have contributed or led creating a UI style guide or pattern library
Analytics don’t scare you
Catered lunch on Fridays
Unlimited healthy snacks and drinks
Top of the line computer hardware