ScribbleLive is committed to helping companies win through content. Our team believes that businesses can create a major competitive advantage through effective use of content from planning, to creation, through to a variety of means to distribute and measure success.
Our products and services enable mid to large enterprise clients, across a range of sectors spanning media, news and publishing to agencies, sports and entertainment brands drive valuable growth and engagement through compelling content. Our proven platform is trusted by over 1000 companies including Oracle, Red Bull, Reuters and Microsoft.
You’re excited by a career in sales, at a high growth SaaS technology company. You’re eager to join a global team (ScribbleLive was recently awarded the “Global Business Award” for outstanding international growth and expansion at this year’s Profit 500 Ceremony), and collaborate with passionate, like-minded, forward-thinking peers to progress your career development. Whilst learning and working with a range of business units including Senior Leaders in Marketing, Demand-Generation and Sales.
- Primarily focus on qualifying marketing and demand-generation inbounds leads
- Manage inbound lead process and volumes, to generate qualified demos and opportunities
- Working with the marketing team on new campaigns and projects to drive interest and awareness
- Schedule meeting appointments / demos for outbound Account Executives and Sales Leaders
- Educating, qualifying, and nurturing leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Create email campaigns, and prospect with potential customers via telephone
- Work closely with Marketing, Demand-Gen and Sales teams.
- 1-2 years’ experience in inbound sales, B2B outbound prospecting or a strong interest in solution sales
- Must be based in Germany: Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt or Dusseldorf
- Must be a fluently bilingual in both German and English, additional language is a plus
- College or University degree education preferable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track-record of succeeding in goal-orientated environment
- Experience or knowledge of digital marketing technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Autonomous, disciplined and self-motivated work ethic
- Ability to assimilate information and promote to potential customers
- Strong, passionate communicator - written, verbal
- Confident speaking to potential customers and prospects
- Client focused – warm, engaging, inquisitive and keen to build rapport
- Proficient in prioritizing tasks and initiatives
- Excellent time management
- Collaborative and constructive approach to working with others, internally and externally
Why work for ScribbleLive?
- You are passionate about Content
- You will be working for one of the fastest growing companies
- You will work within a highly collaborative working environment and partner with people based in our global offices